Here's our favorite recipe for homemade popsicles:
- Plastic popsicle trays (you can get some at the dollar store)
- Cut fruit (we like strawberries and kiwis)
- Your favorite juice (my kids like to use lemonade and even apple juice)
1. Cut your fruit into little pieces, and place into the popsicle trays-- as much or as little as you'd like.
2. Pour in your favorite juice. Be sure not to fill all the way to the top
3. Stick them in the freezer and in a few hours enjoy!
Here's a little trick, to make it easier to get the popsicle top off-- run under cold water for a couple of seconds.
The great thing about this homemade popsicle recipe is the fact that you can use any fruit you'd like and any juice. If you have kids that like different fruit or juice, your kids can make their own.
It's a cheap and healthy way for your kids to cool off this summer with homemade popsicles.
Do you make homemade popsicles? Share your favorite recipe with us!