This is an idea I found on the Pillsbury website. It's perfect for lunches when they are home from school, have friends over or even if you just need a quick meal.
Here's what you need:
- Pillsbury Grand Refrigerated Biscuits (Our family of 6 uses to large cans)
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Toppings (Pepperoni, Sausage)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Get a nonstick cookie sheet and let your kids flatten out the biscuits. Be careful because if you do it too thin they rip. Also, be prepared for some shrinkage, but they will grow as they bake.
3. Have your children spoon on their desired amount of sauce.
4. Let them have fun placing their own cheese and toppings for custom pizzas.
5. Pop in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Mine usually take closer to 15 minutes.
This recipe may not seem like much, but the kids sure do love making their own mini pizzas for lunch.
Did you know Pillsbury biscuits are great for a lot of other quick and easy meals? Try making Sloppy Joe Pockets.